Housing Letter from General Practice – Information Below From Barnet Homes

Posted by: marcia - Posted on:

If you have applied for housing assistance on the grounds of health or disability, please do not ask your doctor to write a supporting letter. Together with your self-assessment form, we (Barnet Homes) suggest you send us your GP medical summary, and any reports you have received recently including discharge and specialist letters from hospitals, therapy reports, support need assessments and care plans. 

If we (Barnet Homes)  need more information, we will contact you or any of the professionals involved in your care. 

Please do let me know if your practice is wanting to offer their admin emails to Barnet Homes to ask on behalf of the patient with consent, and I can update the excel sheet I am making for Barnet homes with the contact details for this and send it over to them.